sustantivo[mass noun] Music
- Notation by means of a stave, especially as distinct from the tonic sol-fa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Turin tablatures contain a similar range of music notated in new German keyboard tablature rather than staff notation, including transcriptions of motets and madrigals as well as idiomatic keyboard music.
- Celia Regan taught us to read music, staff notation and so on and gave us some tunes.
- To accommodate their interest in Eastern music, Indu Mami transcribed Tyagaraja's songs into Western staff notation so that they could be ‘sight-read ‘by them.’
Más definiciones de staff notationDefinición de staff notation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.