Definición de staff sergeant en inglés:
1A rank of non-commissioned officer in the army, above sergeant and below warrant officer.
- They spent two days at the factory in Wales where the house was built, says retired Army staff sergeant Adrian, 57.
- He is retired infantry staff sergeant Donald Pringle, also known as Grandpa.
- During the time I was at the Infantry center we learned to do every squad leader's job, every machine gunner's job and every staff sergeant's job as well, if not better, than our own.
1.1A rank of non-commissioned officer in the US air force, above airman and below technical sergeant.
- This security forces staff sergeant from Elmendrof Air Force Base finds fraternity with Anchorage's brokers, truckers and teachers.
- Now 25 years old, Robert is an Air Force staff sergeant.
- She'd just met with Candace Campbell-Rhodenizer and her husband, Gene, a staff sergeant with the 732nd Air Mobility Squadron, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska.
Definición de staff sergeant en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan