(also stag party)
- 1A celebration held for a man shortly before his wedding, attended by his male friends only.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The comedy is set around a stag night, a wedding reception, three pubs and a drunken priest with lots of music, memorabilia and fashion from the era.
- You might get married one day and want to have a stag night.
- A bridegroom-to-be was among six men injured on a stag night out when a mini bus crashed on a moorland road.
- 1.1North American Any party attended by men only.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were hundreds of people, line-ups to get in, and people were coming in for stag parties and birthday parties.
- Hen or stag parties are also widely welcomed in many Blackpool hotels and some of them are even organizing themes events for you.
- Having in the past catered for office weekends, hen and stag parties, and children's parties Fosseys are always open to new ideas.
Más definiciones de stag nightDefinición de stag night en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.