1Be responsible for the lighting and other technical arrangements for (a stage play).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well, I stage-managed at least 150 performances of that play through the course of ten years, even played some of the smaller roles in it.
- He stage-managed and was in two sketches in The Dublin Theatre Festival Unclouded Day and Over the Rainbow.
- I played Jim in The Glass Menagerie and then went on to stage-manage a production of Our Town by Thornton Wilder.
1.1Arrange and control (something) carefully in order to create a certain effect: he stage-managed his image with astounding success
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along the route ending in Parliament Square, five giant video screens were erected relaying selected images from the carefully stage-managed affair.
- Carefully stage-managed campaigns often avoid appealing to the emotions of voters; their appeal is more to the intellect.
- It sought to appeal mainly to the emotions by the use of ritual, carefully stage-managed ceremonies, and intensely charged rhetoric.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Stuart's background as a chartered mechanical engineer, coupled with musical experience and stage management and set design qualifications, provided the perfect technical balance to Judy's artistry.
- It was wonderful to see so much talent amongst both junior and senior students on the stage, in the choir and the band, and in the lighting, sound and stage management.
- At 18 Jae knew he wanted to pursue a career in show business so he went to study stage management at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
Palabras que riman con stage-managemanage, mismanage, pannage
Definición de stage-manage en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda