- A name assumed for professional purposes by an actor or other performer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He has also recorded two other albums under the stage name of ‘Tate Ben’ and another with a band called ‘Kante Blanc’.
- The name of the woman was not officially released, however, it has been been reported that the female actress goes by the stage name Miss Arroyo.
- Steve, also known as retired York headteacher Norman Fowler, once performed under the stage name Sammy Browne.
Más definiciones de stage nameDefinición de stage name en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.