sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- 1Any of several parasitic or acute deficiency diseases of farm animals characterized by staggering or loss of balance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is particularly toxic to horses and can cause the blind staggers.
- She was so weak that she almost had the blind staggers and gentle enough now that I could lead her to water and picket her.
- These plants are poisonous to livestock, causing a toxic syndrome known as blind staggers.
- 1.1The inability to stand or walk steadily, especially as a result of giddiness: he held the railing in case he got the staggers againMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Started as low key reply to the classier Australian Business from the Packer empire, it has outlasted the competition, even if the circulation has got the staggers at the moment.
- And no less surprising, the Broncos have the staggers and will struggle to get beyond the semi finals next weekend.
- She wore perfume which would give the most hardened logician the staggers.
Más definiciones de staggersDefinición de staggers en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.