- A large stony coral with antler-like branches.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Acropora, order Scleractinia, in particular A. cervicornis
- They are affected by coral bleaching, they're affected by crown-of-thorn starfish, and a lot of things that make coral reefs sick makes the staghorn coral sick first.
- Likit Boonyasit, district fisheries expert for Bang Sapan Noi said according to a survey, the dive site near Talu and Sang Islands has a lot of sea animals such as staghorn coral, table coral, disc coral, sea anemones and feather stars.
- I pick up a piece of coral with delicate branches, the Acropora or staghorn coral.
Más definiciones de staghorn coralDefinición de staghorn coral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.