Definición de staghorn coral en inglés:
A large stony coral with antler-like branches.
- Genus Acropora, order Scleractinia, in particular A. cervicornis
- They are affected by coral bleaching, they're affected by crown-of-thorn starfish, and a lot of things that make coral reefs sick makes the staghorn coral sick first.
- Likit Boonyasit, district fisheries expert for Bang Sapan Noi said according to a survey, the dive site near Talu and Sang Islands has a lot of sea animals such as staghorn coral, table coral, disc coral, sea anemones and feather stars.
- I pick up a piece of coral with delicate branches, the Acropora or staghorn coral.
Definición de staghorn coral en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan