- Coloured glass used to form decorative or pictorial designs, typically by setting contrasting pieces in a lead framework like a mosaic and used for church windows: [as modifier]: stained-glass windowsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition to his sculptural work Ghiberti designed stained-glass windows.
- In 1955 he designed stained-glass windows for Metz Cathedral.
- Local lords and trade guilds made great donations of riches to ornament the cathedral, most notably, its unrivalled stained-glass windows.
Más definiciones de stained glassDefinición de stained glass en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.