- A set of steps or stairs and its surrounding walls or structure: a narrow stone stairwayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Stone steps, stairways, benches and gate posts can all add a feeling of permanence to a garden.
- Straight ahead lay a central hail running the length of the building and ending in a blank wall flanked by steep stairways that led to the second floor.
- The ticket hall, stairways and platform roof are not covered by blue walls, and are therefore still as grimy, untreated and rundown as they've been for decades.
Más definiciones de stairwayDefinición de stairway en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.