- A shaft in a building in which a staircase is built: the stairwell echoed with the sounds of pounding feetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Make sure all your window wells and stairwells have raised lips around their edges to prevent water in the yard from flowing into the well during a downpour.
- Three fire-protected stairwells in the building provide the opportunity for smaller rentable units.
- On the first floor three two bedroom units will be built around a central stairwell and lift shaft.
Más definiciones de stairwellDefinición de stairwell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.