Definición de stakeholder en inglés:
1(In gambling) an independent party with whom each of those who make a wager deposits the money or counters wagered.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The statute permits a gambling ‘loser’ or other permitted plaintiff to recover from ‘a winner, depositary or stakeholder’ money lost by a ‘wager, bet or stake.’
- Back then, wagers were placed on top of wooden stakes while the ‘stakeholder’ supervised the betting.
2A person with an interest or concern in something, especially a business.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The body should also have regional networks in order to accommodate greater interests among stakeholders.
- For those reasons the board concluded the interests of stakeholders would be best served by a sale of the Dutch business.
- But with the voluntary sector, you also need people who can take account of the interests of stakeholders.
2.1 [as modifier] Denoting a type of organization or system in which all the members or participants are seen as having an interest in its success: a stakeholder economy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sponsors must also ensure that arrangements are in place for alerting them, and other stakeholder organizations, if significant developments occur in relation to safety or scientific direction.
- For all organizations each of their stakeholder interactions is asset-creating.
- The multi-dimensional inputs enter the labour relations system by means of stakeholder actors.
- stakeholding sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Commissioner, Sir John Stevens, told us last week that the Met is probably the most accountable police service anywhere in the world, and it is evidence that the political stakeholding constituency is an expanding one.
- The quip is meant to make a point about ownership and stakeholding, and how people generally invest their resources in things they own.
- All that was left of the stakeholding discourse were references to ‘partnership’ as an alternative to conflict between employers and employees, and the encouragement of Employee Share Ownership schemes and cooperatives.
Definición de stakeholder en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda