Definición de stanchion en inglés:
An upright bar, post, or frame forming a support or barrier.
- There is barely a scrap of bare metal on the stanchions, pillars, posts, railings, and decking ribs.
- The overhead power lines caused problems because stanchions supporting them were too far apart and cheap materials had been used.
- The massive stanchions that had supported the crane gantry rails in the past now support the new steel-framed structures.
- Example sentences
- Out of respect for the veterans, media are required to stay within the stanchioned area during the ceremony.
- Stanchioned cattle are very restless because their restraint limits their ability to lick or scratch.
- the main point of air springs is saving weight, and a 40mm stanchioned fork isn't going to pull that off too well.
Definición de stanchion en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan