Definición de standard cost en inglés:
The estimated cost of a process, resource, or item used in a manufacturing enterprise, entered in an account and compared with the actual cost so that anomalies are readily detectable.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This budget employed a standard cost for each production step.
- Prior to Managerial Accounting, popular cost accounting textbooks were focused on the calculation of unit product costs in job order, process and standard cost systems.
- Not many years ago the advocates of standard costs were like voices crying in the wilderness.
- standard costing sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Spain standard costing was used for decision making as early as the 17th century.
- In actuality, norm-based accounting was first employed in the early 1900s when standard costing and other scientific management principles became socially acceptable.
- In the context of the development of scientific management, it is, of course, standard costing which is seen as being the key accounting change.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda