The estimated cost of a process, resource, or item used in a manufacturing enterprise, entered in an account and compared with the actual cost so that anomalies are readily detectable.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This budget employed a standard cost for each production step.
- Prior to Managerial Accounting, popular cost accounting textbooks were focused on the calculation of unit product costs in job order, process and standard cost systems.
- Not many years ago the advocates of standard costs were like voices crying in the wilderness.
standard costing sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Spain standard costing was used for decision making as early as the 17th century.
- In actuality, norm-based accounting was first employed in the early 1900s when standard costing and other scientific management principles became socially acceptable.
- In the context of the development of scientific management, it is, of course, standard costing which is seen as being the key accounting change.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: stand|ard cost
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda