- An agreement to maintain the present state of affairs, especially one made between two countries in which a debt owed by one to the other is held in abeyance for a specified period.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The extension follows a two-week standstill agreement Genuity signed with its banks in July.
- I accordingly approached the Dominions of India and Pakistan to enter into standstill agreement with my State.
- Australia is also opposed to any standstill agreement whereby Australia will not be able to change the existing regulatory framework.
Más definiciones de standstill agreementDefinición de standstill agreement en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.