Definición de star-nosed mole en inglés:
A mole with a number of fleshy radiating tentacles around its nostrils, native to north-eastern North America.
- Condylura cristata, family Talpidae
- There, in addition to star-nosed moles, he inevitably encounters shrews, voles, weasels, field mice, and the occasional snapping turtle.
- Hoping that an analysis of living species could provide insights into the star-nosed mole's past, we began to examine other moles from around the world.
- The star-nosed mole prefers wet, swampy ground and subsists on a diet of worms, insects, and crustaceans.
Definición de star-nosed mole en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan