- A short-lived first marriage between young adults, viewed as a form of preparation for a subsequent, more lasting one with different partners.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What exactly does married sexuality mean in a society of individual longevity, divorce, and "starter marriages"?
- I stumbled on a great new phrase to describe the fate of more than a few young married couples in these troubled times—"starter marriages."
- In her first book, Paul studies the phenomenon of "starter marriages" (unions that last five years or less and end without children).
Más definiciones de starter marriageDefinición de starter marriage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.