sustantivo[mass noun] US Law
- Evidence for the prosecution given by a participant in or accomplice to the crime being tried.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two of his codefendants confessed to their parts in the robbery, and one codefendant turned state's evidence in return for a reduced sentence.
- Some read it as a cautionary tale for anyone contemplating turning state's evidence in antitrust trials.
- Although Denny's assailants appeared to have free rein in the unpoliced intersection, several suspects were later identified through news footage turned state's evidence.
Más definiciones de state's evidenceDefinición de state's evidence en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.