- (In the US) a university managed by the public authorities of a particular state.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cost to the student is as much as one-third less for tuition and fees, and the cost to taxpayers is one-half less for producing a baccalaureate degree at a community college versus a state university.
- Two days later I'm told, I get a call from the state university, and the state university says, we have a problem.
- Back then, the public looked on the state university as a treasure, even though only a privileged few actually attended college.
Más definiciones de state universityDefinición de state university en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.