Definición de stateless en inglés:
(Of a person) not recognized as a citizen of any country: thousands were made stateless by enforcement of the citizenship act
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But during the political upheavals she found herself a stateless person and was granted British citizenship, though she still returns to Malawi from time to time to visit her family.
- The facts are that at a time of international conflict, a tiny proportion of stateless people on the move will hit our shores.
- On 6 August, the High Court found that the Migration Act authorised the Australian government to detain stateless people indefinitely, regardless of the prospect of ever being able to deport them.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Richard Falk argues that the statelessness of the terrorists might make democracy or nationhood an inappropriate forum of address.
- This sense of statelessness terrified him and he dreaded what might happen if the Indonesian or Malaysian police nabbed him.
- No people can be expected to accept a political solution that condemns them to a permanent state of poverty, statelessness and refugeehood.
Definición de stateless en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda