- (In the US) the rights and powers held by individual states rather than by the federal government: they took up arms to defend liberty and states' rightsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The moderates (there are no liberals) upheld federal power over states' rights which is consistent with their position.
- No one expects Roberts' views on states' rights vs. federal powers to derail his candidacy.
- This reminds me of the issues surrounding the Civil War, like states' rights and the role of the federal government.
Más definiciones de states' rightsDefinición de states' rights en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.