- A police or fire station.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At dawn, a separate car transported each officer to the station house.
- Would a reasonable person in Alvarado's position have felt free simply to get up and walk out of the small room in the station house at will during his 2-hour police interrogation?
- Patrol cars pull in and out of a Brooklyn station house, located off a two-mile stretch of low-rent shops and apartments that has seen 16 shootings in the past three weeks.
Más definiciones de station houseDefinición de station house en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.