- An engine that remains in a fixed position, especially one that drives generators or other machinery in a building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On display will be old tractors, implements, stationary engines, model steam engines, vintage motor cycles and cars, crafts and displays.
- The event caters for anyone buying or selling vintage tractors, cars, engines, commercials, stationary engines, horse and farm machinery, memorabilia etc. and once again attracted a loyal following.
- During Sunday's field day, the club will exhibit a host of attractions including vintage cars, trucks, machinery, stationary engines and household products from the past 70 years.
Más definiciones de stationary engineDefinición de stationary engine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.