1Required, permitted, or enacted by statute: statutory controls over prices
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This can be seen if one looks at cases in which a public authority has been under a statutory or common law duty to provide a service or other benefit for the public or a section of the public.
- He has concluded that there is no statutory prohibition against extradition.
- The claimant has also no right to a conditional discharge while the recognised statutory requirements for detention are satisfied.
- [sentence adverb]: a statutorily protected tenantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A patent protects certain statutorily defined classes of new, useful, and non-obvious inventions for approximately 20 years.
- In substance, a statutorily protected foreman self-selected by the jury is not a trial by jury of equals, is not a trial by jury of persons randomly selected.
- Warrantless searches in those situations are statutorily protected under s.
Definición de statutory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.