Definición de statutory en inglés:
1Required, permitted, or enacted by statute: statutory controls over prices
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This can be seen if one looks at cases in which a public authority has been under a statutory or common law duty to provide a service or other benefit for the public or a section of the public.
- He has concluded that there is no statutory prohibition against extradition.
- The claimant has also no right to a conditional discharge while the recognised statutory requirements for detention are satisfied.
- [sentence adverb]: a statutorily protected tenantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A patent protects certain statutorily defined classes of new, useful, and non-obvious inventions for approximately 20 years.
- In substance, a statutorily protected foreman self-selected by the jury is not a trial by jury of equals, is not a trial by jury of persons randomly selected.
- Warrantless searches in those situations are statutorily protected under s.
Definición de statutory en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan