- Resolutely or dutifully firm and unwavering: steadfast loyaltyMás ejemplos en oraciones
loyal, faithful, committed, devoted, dedicated, dependable, reliable, steady, true, constant, staunch, trustyfirm, determined, resolute, steady, staunch, stalwart, stout, relentless, implacable, single-minded; unchanging, unwavering, unhesitating, unfaltering, unswerving, unyielding, unflinching, inflexible, uncompromising
- As for the coronation of the new King, it stands firm, steadfast and unshaken.
- You've got to just hold steady and steadfast and unwavering in certain situations.
- The men ridicule him and laugh at him, but Wang Lung is steadfast in his resolution.
- [as submodifier]: they were steadfastly loyalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a good listener and he remained steadfastly loyal to his restless, eccentric, intensely spiritual wife.
- Had I not been concentrating on gripping onto a rail so steadfastly I might have said something.
- Powell has steadfastly defended everything he has been called on to defend over the last four years.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a tribute, Lord Eden referred to Sir Julian's steadfastness, perseverance and loyalty as a constituency MP and parliamentarian, as well as his fearlessness in putting forward his own beliefs.
- The broken glass symbolises the broken faith, broken trust and shattered justice, our axe symbolises the steadfastness of our determination.
- His display of passion and intent, his steadfastness not swayed by a biscuit, soothes my own restless soul.