adjetivo (stealthier, stealthiest)
Behaving or done in a cautious and surreptitious manner, so as not to be seen or heard: stealthy footsteps
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Guiromélans senses more than hears Balen's stealthy footsteps beneath the tables.
- We thought we heard the stealthy crunch of a boat beaching at midnight and footsteps climbing the cliff path.
- I heard its stealthy steps in my sleep, and in the dead city under the merciless sky, as I randomly searched for shelter and food.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Instead of staying stealthy for marketing reasons, though, the Kleiner partners say that the stealthiness is to avoid bad competition, because bad competition can destroy a market.
- Jim stood on the starboard side of the bridge, as far as he could get from the struggle of the boat, which went on with the agitation of madness and the stealthiness of a conspiracy.
- Sea boats of the Type 45 will also be hidden behind removable panels to increase the vessel's stealthiness and they will be stored on both sides of the ship's aircraft hangar.
Palabras que riman con stealthyhealthy, wealthy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda