- A fairground pipe organ that is driven by a steam engine and played by means of a keyboard or a system of punched cards.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I rushed out of the tent, past the wicker basket stall and narrowly avoiding the Victorian steam organ, and pushed a couple of small children aside to ensure I had an unobscured ringside view at the racing arena.
- We also had a beautiful vintage steam organ that played all the old tunes, and that proved very popular.
- The nine section piece recalls roundabouts, steam organs, swings and jugglers.
Más definiciones de steam organDefinición de steam organ en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.