- A turbine in which a high-velocity jet of steam rotates a bladed disc or drum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They included a steam locomotive, a hydroelectric turbine, a steam turbine, electrical power lines and an airplane.
- Instead of vaporizing water to produce steam to drive a steam turbine, the CCLC process vaporizes propane to drive turbo-expanders in a sealed closed loop system.
- One blast hole near the steam turbine produced sharp slivers of steel on the outside, demonstrating how the powerful demolition charges cut through the hull like a hot knife through butter.
Más definiciones de steam turbineDefinición de steam turbine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.