- 3(Of food) cooked by steaming: steamed couscousMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Li says that shrimp dumplings, steamed meat dumplings, barbecued pork buns, and spring rolls are the four essential items of a dim sum meal and they must be eaten steaming hot.
- Blend broccoli with tomato purée, salt, pepper, chilly powder and sugar for an unusual sauce that tastes particularly good with steamed rice, baked potatoes or pasta.
- The Thai food came with steamed rice and a small jug of nam pla prik if the diner wants to ‘spice it up’ even more.
Más definiciones de steamedDefinición de steamed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.