- A ship that is propelled by a steam engine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Suez Canal, opened in 1869, shortened the route east for steamships, although sailing ships still went by the Cape.
- As steamships gradually replaced sailing vessels the demand for ropes was reduced and by 1890 the flax mill was closed.
- Certainly it is known that in 1901 he was based in Hong Kong and he refloated the steamship München which had run aground on Yap, Caroline Islands.
Más definiciones de steamshipDefinición de steamship en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.