- A band that plays music on steel drums.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Innovations would include performances by out-of-town steel bands to promote a new steel band being set up in Keighley.
- Jimmy Finnie is associate professor of music at Indiana State University, where he teaches percussion, percussion ensemble and steel band.
- Shoppers and visitors to Williams and Griffin in Colchester High Street on Saturday were treated to performances by a steel band and fashion shows as the store held a fundraising beach party.
Más definiciones de steel bandDefinición de steel band en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.