Definición de stellate en inglés:
Arranged in a radiating pattern like that of a star: stellate cells a stellate pattern of strands
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is composed of 3 components: fibrous septa, mature fat, and small, primitive stellate and spindle-shaped cells.
- Additionally, there are no central epithelial cells resembling stellate reticulum.
- The corresponding tissue biopsies showed proliferation of pleomorphic, round to oval, and stellate cells infiltrating the bladder wall and covered by intact urothelium.
mid 17th century: from Latin stellatus, from stella 'star'.
- Example sentences
- The other four were not known to the Greeks, and are sometimes known as the stellated regular polyhedra.
- The small stellated dodecahedron is simply 12 stars, called pentagrams, intersected in a special way.
- More precisely stellated polyhedron faces are formed by interpenetrated stellated polygons (polygrams).
Definición de stellate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia