- An undifferentiated cell of a multicellular organism which is capable of giving rise to indefinitely more cells of the same type, and from which certain other kinds of cell arise by differentiation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Each of the stem cells then divided into two cells - a stem cell and a nerve cell.
- A stem cell is a special type of body cell that gives rise to other types of specialized cells.
- However, the blood cells are actually from a different origin than the mesenchymal stem cell.
Más definiciones de stem cellDefinición de stem cell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.