- A type of aerobics that involves stepping up on to and down from a portable block.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These changes, along with regular exercise, which I did in the form of step aerobics and weight training with a personal trainer, started my weight loss.
- Attempts at integrating electronic games with aerobics, such as step aerobics and cycling, have never really taken off - more than likely due to the accompanying game not being fun.
- She ate healthfully again and started walking and in-line skating in addition to weight training and step aerobics.
Más definiciones de step aerobicsDefinición de step aerobics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.