- Mentally withdraw from a situation in order to consider it objectively: I have had to step back and take an honest look at my way of workingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Think about how difficult it is for some couples to step back from passion to consider contraception.
- We are uncomfortable with slow things because we have to step back and consider them.
- Maybe if you step back from the situation and see it from a rational point of view you might see that things are not as bad as they seem.
Más definiciones de step backDefinición de step back en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.