Definición de stereolithography en inglés:
A technique or process for creating three-dimensional objects, in which a computer-controlled moving laser beam is used to build up the required structure, layer by layer, from a liquid polymer that hardens on contact with laser light.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The model is built using a high-tech process called laser stereolithography and allows surgeons to plan operations better.
- Since the invention of stereolithography in the mid-1980s and of the World Wide Web in the mid-1990s, much has been made of their revolutionary potential.
- Having assessed how much bone needs to be removed, the scientists use stereolithography to make the individual implants.
- stereolithographic adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A stereolithographic method of fabricating the collars is disclosed.
- Features of the carapaces of four morphologically distinct species of boxfishes were measured, and anatomically-exact stereolithographic models of the boxfishes were constructed.
- The present invention relates to a stereolithographic process for the preparation of three-dimensional objects.
Definición de stereolithography en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda