The perception of depth produced by the reception in the brain of visual stimuli from both eyes in combination; binocular vision.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This skill, called stereopsis or stereoscopic vision, is a wonderful example of inverse optics.
- The athletes were tested for visual acuity, refractive error, oculomotor skills, stereopsis, color vision, contrast sensitivity, eye-hand coordination, eye-foot coordination, and overall ocular health.
- He hypothesized that basal primates were visually directed predators of fauna on slender branches, a milieu that favored a wide field of stereopsis and clawless, prehensile hands for visually tracking and grasping prey.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Stereograms, stereoscopic, stereographic views and easy stereoptic viewing methods and instructions are on this and the following pages of unique images.
- But this interesting stereoptic phenomenon would in any case have little enough to do with the respective quality of the two texts.
- Thereby, the image observed is slightly displaced to provide the stereoptic effect.
Early 20th century: from stereo- 'three-dimensional' + Greek opsis 'sight'.
Definición de stereopsis en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda