- An inboard engine connected to an outboard drive unit at the rear of a powerboat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genmar is the second-largest boat producer in the U.S., following Brunswick Corp., which produces Bayliners, Sea Rays, Maxums and others, as well as Mercury and Mercruiser engines and sterndrives.
- The drive shaft areas on Alpha and all Bravo sterndrives are identical but the twin propellers on Bravo IIIs take up more space.
- Use your existing flusher and a regular garden hose, combined with West Marine's Engine Winterizing Kit to easily coldproof your outboard or sterndrive.
Más definiciones de sterndriveDefinición de sterndrive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.