- A shrub native to tropical and subtropical America, whose leaves may be used as a calorie-free substitute for sugar.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Stevia, family Compositae, in particular S. rebaudiana
- A small, green plant, native to Paraguay, stevia's leaves have a nectar-like taste that can be 30 times sweeter than sugar, depending upon the quality of the leaf.
- To sweeten foods and beverages, Nelson suggests using the natural, calorie-free herb stevia.
- Stevia comes directly from the stevia that is grown and used in South America, most notably in Brazil and Paraguay as well as many other countries including Japan.
modern Latin (genus name), named after Pedro Jaime Esteve (1500–66), Spanish physician and botanist.
Más definiciones de steviaDefinición de stevia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.