Definición de stickseed en inglés:
A plant of the borage family which bears small barbed seeds.
- Genera Hackelia and Lappula, family Boraginaceae: several species, in particular H. floribunda, which resembles a forget-me-not
- Several nonnative noxious weeds have invaded stickseed habitat and threaten to out-compete the stickseed for the available nutrients.
- The fruits of the showy stickseed are spurred and covered with stout hairs that cling to the hair and bodies of animal.
- The primary reason for not designating critical habitat for showy stickseed is because the species has been repeatedly collected for many decades.
Definición de stickseed en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan