Definición de stigmatic en inglés:
1Relating to a stigma or stigmas, in particular constituting or conveying a mark of disgrace: the less stigmatic offence of manslaughter
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If there is no workable defence of insanity, it is surely wrong to convict a grossly disordered killer of murder when the less stigmatic offence of manslaughter is at hand.
- According to science, there is no perfect profile that sticks to this stigmatic paraphilia - the job descriptions, sexual orientations, age and race of these people are random.
- Founded exactly 25 years ago, this group of ostentatious do-gooders vow ‘to promulgate universal joy and expiate stigmatic guilt’.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person bearing stigmata: stigmatics apparently bearing the wounds of Christ’s Crucifixion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The twentieth century's two best-known stigmatics - Theresa Neumann and Padre Pio - were suspected of deception.
- One of the more recent stigmatics claimed not only to have Christ's wounds but also that religious statues wept in his presence.
- It seems that the vast majority of stigmatics have been women.
- stigmatically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the mass separation of the fission products a stigmatically focused magnetic deflection system was used.
- The oval cylinder includes means for shaping the main focus lens to focus the three electron beams stigmatically near ground potential and to converge the outer beams at the center of the screen.
- If anything it's getting worse - back then everyone played arcade games, but games now are becoming stigmatically gender-specific.
Palabras que riman con stigmaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definición de stigmatic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda