Definición de stigmatize en inglés:
1Describe or regard as worthy of disgrace or great disapproval: the institution was stigmatized as a last resort for the destitute
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Beginning with her mother, she was stigmatized as being a dupe of sinister communist plotters - as if she somehow lacked any authentic and genuine convictions of her own.
- Proselytizing is stigmatized as cultural supremacy and for violating the principle that there is no need for other-worldly salvation.
- Blake is stigmatized as a ‘Dead Man’ by the very act of embarking West.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- You're beginning to see the stigmatization of any alternative proposals on the pretext of confronting terrorism.
- But the challenge ahead lies in making the decree operable, so that it complements other regulations and is adopted by the regions, thus assisting in eliminating victim stigmatization and discrimination in the workplace.
- Neither, of course, does it reflect the incalculable emotional losses Japanese Americans suffered through stigmatization and incarceration.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda