sustantivo (plural still lifes)
- 1A painting or drawing of an arrangement of objects, typically including fruit and flowers and objects contrasting with these in texture, such as bowls and glassware: a collector of Dutch and Flemish still lifes still-life compositionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Framed in heavy ornate gold like an old-master painting, it offered a still-life arrangement of tropical fruit, stuffed birds and jungle plants.
- Traditional still-life painting is often regarded as typically middle-class, representing the desire to possess and control the objects of daily life.
- These still-life paintings have been placed within interiors nationwide and are sure to create a successful design.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The genre of still life painting or drawing: a master of still lifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He, on the other hand, created still life and genre paintings.
- Lunch comes around slowly after the social session of painting still life in art.
- In addition there were also workshops on how to set up your own studio, portrait, still life photography, digital imaging and other skills necessary to enjoy the art of photography to the maximum.
Más definiciones de still lifeDefinición de still life en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.