Definición de stimulating en inglés:
Encouraging or arousing interest or enthusiasm: a rich and stimulating working environment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Children benefit from a stimulating environment within the home based setting which recognises children's individual needs.
- For those readers whose minds need solid fare, even in the summer, we found stimulating books by veteran journalists.
- Fahrenheit 9/11 is a rare beast - a documentary that is, in the most part, stimulating.
- stimulatingly adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- While this week's socially lubricating Libran influences astro-energise your community interaction and put you in an enjoyably outgoing and stimulatingly loquacious mood, still there's some niggling undercurrents.
- This year's offering is a well-rounded, stimulatingly eclectic mix which gives a real flavour not only of artistic practice in contemporary Scotland, but also of how that relates to international developments.
- That convention, stimulatingly entitled ‘The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961,’ prohibits coca cultivation, putting it currently at odds with Bolivia's national policy allowing a certain level of production.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda