- Demand or specify (a requirement), typically as part of an agreement: he stipulated certain conditions before their marriage (as adjective stipulated) the stipulated time has elapsedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The requirement was stipulated in his bail conditions, a top prosecutor said on Tuesday.
- Among the requirements is an agreement stipulating the areas of collaboration between the foreign design firm and its mainland counterpart.
- The advice line has an automated system into which you input your holiday plans and by return get a tailored information pack stipulating both what is required and what advised.
early 17th century: from Latin stipulat- 'demanded as a formal promise', from the verb stipulari.
- (Of a leaf or plant) having stipules.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both have woody trunks and woody roots as well as stipulate leaf bases.
- This observation contradicts his view that the stipules of Lactoris are probably not indicative of relationship with other stipulate plants.