adjetivo• informal , chiefly North American
- Psychologically disturbed, especially as a result of being confined or imprisoned: she’d be in danger of going stir-crazy if she had to look at the same four walls any longerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Having sat through a soporific video presentation, gazed at some rather disappointing Hungarian art and contemplated the implications of Freud's psychoanalysis of his own daughter, the pair are slightly stir-crazy.
- She's probably going stir-crazy - she'll be back here soon.
- When trouble's brewing at Wandsworth prison, London, staff calm down stir-crazy inmates by serving up drinks with names such as Valerian Plus and Tranquillity.
Más definiciones de stir-crazyDefinición de stir-crazy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.