- 1North American A farm animal, typically a young steer or heifer, destined for slaughter but kept until matured or fattened: [as modifier]: stocker cattleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Putting weight on yearling stocker cattle with forage is a vital agricultural and economic activity here,’ he says.
- Under the conditions of this trial, program feeding of growing calves increased the gross margin of the stocker cattle enterprise by $32 to 41 per calf.
- An economic analysis was conducted to determine the cost of the feeding programs and their effect on profitability of the stocker cattle enterprise.
- 2A person whose job is to fill the shelves of a shop or supermarket with merchandise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wal-Mart, which also hires day laborers as store cleaners and shelf stockers, has a contract with Labor Ready.
- Clerks/shelf stockers begin at $10 and can make $16.
- We turn great housekeepers into supervisors, virtuoso shelf stockers into salespeople, and managers into leaders.
- 3North American • informal A stock car.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For those who are thinking of getting into racing, short track stockers are a great place to start, as it is comparatively inexpensive, fun, and allows you to attain very good experience in the sport.
Más definiciones de stockerDefinición de stocker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.