(North American stocking stuffer)
- A small present suitable for putting in a Christmas stocking.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Geraldton residents have been urged to buy local for stocking fillers and presents in the lead up to Christmas.
- Some of those stocking stuffers or presents that you want to put under the tree might not be as safe as you think.
- This is the last fair for 2005 and there will be 25 different vendors selling an interesting diversity of items to include many stocking fillers and Christmas gift ideas.
Más definiciones de stocking fillerDefinición de stocking filler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.