- A knitting stitch consisting of alternate rows of plain and purl stitch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a slip stitch pattern on reverse stocking stitch.
- I couldn't understand how Rowan could rate this as a 2 star pattern, since it was just very basic stocking stitch with a tiny bit of lace, but once I got onto the front, it was clear that the pattern was not quite as simple as I'd expected.
- I did the body in stocking stitch and boxed the flower in reverse stocking stitch as opposed to doing the whole front and back in stocking stitch.
Más definiciones de stocking stitchDefinición de stocking stitch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.