- 1Relating to stoichiometry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Biosynthesis of NO involves oxidation of the guanidine group of arginine with stoichiometric formation of citrulline by the enzyme nitric oxide synthase.
- The chemical equations and mechanisms commonplace to stoichiometric chemistry describe only the overall reactions, they do not specify the molecular transformations that place between colliding molecules.
- It also reacts as a stoichiometric scavenger with organophosphates, thus having the capacity to provide prophylactic protection against highly toxic chemical warfare nerve agents, such as soman and VX.
- 1.1Relating to or denoting quantities of reactants in simple integral ratios, as prescribed by an equation or formula: a stoichiometric amount of potassium is required for 90% removal of the SOMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The concentration of actin is fixed at 11.9 M, and the amount of scruin is varied to achieve the desired stoichiometric ratio.
- It should also be noted that upon further addition of either reactant beyond the stoichiometric maximum, the complexes/aggregates are brought back into solution.
- All products were formed in stoichiometric amounts and were accompanied by the consumption of a stoichiometric amount of substrate.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pchlide was predominantly under the nonphotoactive state during the first 4 days; and the fast accumulation phase, both types of Pchl accumulated almost stoichiometrically (Fig. lB).
- At low TrpH concentration and high oxygen concentration, the reaction of singlet oxygen with TrpH stoichiometrically produces N-formylkynurenine as a single photoproduct.
- This reaction is catalysed by the enzyme MPT synthase, a heterotetrameric complex of two small and two large subunits, that stoichiometrically converts precursor Z into MPT.
Más definiciones de stoichiometricDefinición de stoichiometric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.