A face that reveals no emotions: I was surrounded by a lot of people with stone faces
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She wasn't crying, but she had a stone face with no emotion whatsoever.
- Sarah tried to keep a stone face despite the emotions running deep.
- David notices Vivian's stone face, emotionless and uncertain.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- According to Bernard, the stone-faced city attorneys agree that the conditions of the project need to be enforced but say they can't enforce them.
- At the end he stands center stage to receive the applause, patient and stone-faced, impassive under the weight of all these strangers and their love.
- Barb and Paul looked at her, stone-faced and ready for the worst.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: stone face
Definición de stone face en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda